Universal Orlando’s newest attraction is The Bourne Stuntacular, a state-of-the-art stunt show located in the Hollywood section of Universal Studios Florida. Today, Universal released a video featuring a behind-the-scenes look at the new attraction.
- The video features interviews with some of the cast and crew of the show as well as peeks both behind and below the technologically advanced stage.
- It also offers some statistics on the massive LED screen on the stage, which is 28-feet tall and 130-feet wide and consists of over 5000 panels.
- We also get to see the “Show Action Equipment,” which are moving set pieces that use radio frequency emissions to move about the stage without drivers or a track.
- The Bourne Stuntacular opened on June 30 at Universal Studios Florida.
- Guests visiting the park should use the Universal Orlando App to check show times and expect limited capacity so visitors can social distance during the show.
- Check out Mack’s review of the attraction here.
ICYMI – More Universal Orlando news:
- A velociraptor has been placed within the construction walls of the yet-unannounced Jurassic World coaster being built at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Many of us have taken the news of Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights being cancelled in stride, while others have been terribly distraught over the decision. For those individuals who find themselves in the latter group, one way to get their fill is to seek out the official #HHNForever playlist on Spotify.
- The Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store expanded to include a highly-detailed room based on Beetlejuice, and another featuring halloween treats and goodies.
- Mack takes a look at some of those Easter Eggs from Marvel Super Hero Island at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.