- Disney has released a new trailer for Pixar’s Soul, coming to Disney+ on December 25th.
- The new trailer shows more of Joe Gardner’s arrival in “The Great Before” and meeting some of the new souls being groomed for their journey to earth.
- The announcement was made last week to release the film directly to Disney+ instead of the planned theatrical release in November.
- An animated short film called Burrow was also supposed to join the film in theaters, it’s unclear if the short will also be a Christmas Day Disney+ release.
- While the film is skipping its domestic theatrical release, Soul is currently playing at the Rome Film Festival.
- For more information on Soul, check out our behind-the-scenes coverage from a press day earlier this year.