Another mode of Walt Disney World transportation will resume guest service next month. Starting on November 1st, Disney’s water transports, aptly named FriendShips, will sail guests from their hotels to EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Disney’s FriendShip boats will sail once again transporting resort guests from their hotels to parks.
- Disney has announced that FriendShip boats will resume full service for the EPCOT-area resorts between International Gateway at EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios beginning November 1.
- Boats will operate with physical distancing measures in place.
- FriendShip boat service will dock at:
- EPCOT International Gateway
- Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Hotels
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Service to Disney’s Hollywood Studios will begin one hour before park open and service to International Gateway at EPCOT will begin 30 minutes before park open.
- The service will be available through 1 hour after park close.
More Walt Disney World News:
- The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts is set to return to EPCOT on January 8, 2021
- Walt Disney World has released new deals for visits to the vacation kingdom of the world at many of the resort hotels most nights January 3rd through April 17th, 2021.
- To honor the 40-year relationship between Disney and Make-A-Wish, Disney debuted a new color collection, Wishes Come True Blue!
- While the holiday season begins at Walt Disney World on November 6th, EPCOT will get into the holiday spirit from November 27th through December 30th with the Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays.