The music of the Marvel Cinematic Universe is beloved all over the world. Case in point, this Chinese orchestra performed the iconic Avengers theme, delighting a crowd of Marvel Studios fans.
- The musical event was hosted by Chinese bilibili as a celebration to ring in 2021.
- The orchestra performed composer Alan Silvestri’s Avengers theme, which has been used in multiple MCU films and has become one of the most iconic film scores in recent memory.
- The show also featured some captivating special effects, including the Marvel Studios logo done with lasers.
- The show ended with logos from upcoming Marvel Studios films:
ICYMI – More Marvel news:
- Over the years, Spider-Man has donned a host of iconic costumes from his classics digs to the black suit to Iron Spider. In 2021, everyone’s favorite wallcrawler will get a brand-new costume to add to his legendary wardrobe and Marvel gave us our first look at his new threads.
- A colossal threat requires a colossal solution. Earth’s mightiest heroes will don some new high-tech armor to take on a massive new enemy in Marvel Comics’ “Avengers Mech Strike #1,” which will hit stores this February.
- Marvel Studios unveiled a brand-new TV spot for the Disney+ original series WandaVision, which starts streaming on January 15th.
- Following January’s KING IN BLACK: BLACK KNIGHT, acclaimed writer Simon Spurrier (X-Men Legacy, X-Force) will continue to pen the legend of the Black Knight in a brand-new series. Launching in March, BLACK KNIGHT: CURSE OF THE EBONY BLADE will further expand the fascinating mythology behind the cursed hero and introduce his adventures to a new generation of fans.