Fabiola Garza Villalobos, Character Artist from the Disney Creative Group, will be meeting with guests at Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories at Disney Springs on Monday, March 8.
- On March 8 from 10 AM to noon, Disney Springs guests will have the opportunity to meet Fabiola Garza Villalobos, Character Artist from the Disney Creative Group at Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories.
- Fabiola is a published author, illustrator and designer of the newest Dooney & Bourke collection featuring Disney’s animated classic Robin Hood.
- The official Disney Springs twitter account announced the meet and greet.
ICYMI – More Disney Springs news:
- Artist Jerrod Maruyama has been bringing joy to Disney fans with his cute and cheerful designs of beloved Disney characters, Park icons, and even must-have snacks. Now his unique style has made its way to a new collection of home goods available at Downtown Disney, Disney Springs, and on shopDisney.
- D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs has two brand new offerings for the month of March.
- Disney Springs kicked off Women’s History Month today with the start of the “Celebrate HER Story” month-long event. From decorations throughout the Walt Disney World shopping, dining and play space to sweet treats only available during the event, today we bring you photos from the start of this celebration.
- City Works Eatery and Pour House at Disney Springs is celebrating Women’s History Month in March with a limited-edition beer flight that puts the spotlight on women-owned and women-led breweries.