“Go Webs go!” Pre-school audiences will join three young superheroes for exciting adventures in Disney Junior’s Spidey and his Amazing Friends. The network’s newest animated series will make its debut on August 6th.
- The new Disney Junior series, Marvel's Spidey and his Amazing Friends will swing through living rooms nationwide on Friday, August 6th, with a simulcast on Disney Channel and Disney Junior at 9:00 am EDT/PDT. The premiere will also be available in DisneyNOW.
- Prior to the debut, audiences can enjoy a series of animated shorts titled "Meet Spidey and his Amazing Friends" on Monday, June 21st, on Disney Channel (9:25 am EDT/PDT) and Disney Junior (7:25 pm EDT/PDT).
- Following its television premiere, the series will stream on Disney+ at a yet to be announced date.
- Marvel's Spidey and his Amazing Friends marks the first full-length Marvel series for preschoolers and follows a young Peter Parker and his fellow web slingers Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy.
- Throughout the year Disney Junior will unveil off-air offerings to enhance the experience for the preschool audience including:
- An assortment of children's books from Disney Publishing Worldwide
- Playsets, figures and apparel
- Plush and home décor
- And more
- Merchandise will be available at shopDisney.com, Disney store and retailers nationwide
- Walt Disney Records will release the digital soundtrack Disney Junior Music: Spidey and His Amazing Friends on September 17th.
About Spidey and His Amazing Friends:
- “The series follows Peter Parker, Gwen Stacy and Miles Morales and their adventures as the young heroes team up with Hulk, Ms. Marvel and Black Panther to defeat foes like Rhino, Doc Ock and Green Goblin and learn that teamwork is the best way to save the day.”
- The series voice cast includes:
- Benjamin Valic (Sonic the Hedgehog) as Peter Parker
- Lily Sanfelippo (The Chicken Squad) as Gwen Stacy
- Jakari Fraser (Ben Is Back) as Miles Morales
- Harrison Wilcox (Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest) is executive producer
- Steve Grover (Hello Ninja) is supervising producer
- Chris Moreno (Muppet Babies) and Chris Gilligan (T.O.T.S.) serve as supervising director and consulting director, respectively.
- Patrick Stump (Fall Out Boy) is the series' composer and also performs the theme song.
- The series is produced by Disney Junior and Marvel Entertainment in association with Atomic Productions.