- The new 20-second teaser for the upcoming second season of The World According to Jeff Goldblum features the eccentric actor testing out some fireworks.
- The teaser lets us know that this second season will be coming soon to Disney+ but does not give us a specific date.
More on The World According to Jeff Goldblum:
- Disney+ announced early last year that its breakout hit series The World According to Jeff Goldblum would return for a second season on the streaming service.
- Produced by Nutopia, The World According to Jeff Goldblum is the service’s first original series from National Geographic.
- After premiering with the launch of the streaming service, subscribers followed host and executive producer Jeff Goldblum across the country as he unravels the fascinating truths behind familiar objects we all know and love.
- The first season explored a spectrum of topics from ice cream and sneakers to denim and RVs. In the 10-episode second season, Jeff will bring viewers on an entertaining and insightful ride around the world as he unearths a new batch of everyday objects.
- Take a Disney-look at some of the topics from each episode: