Walt Disney Records released the original soundtrack from the new Disney+ animated series, Monsters at Work, with scores composed by Dominic Lewis and songs performed by Billy Crystal, now available today!
- Today, Walt Disney Records released a Monsters at Work Original Soundtrack from the new animated series streaming exclusively on Disney+.
- Billy Crystal (Mike Wazowski) performs two captivating songs, "Comedy Can Be Dangerous" from the premiere episode and "I'm Not Gonna Sing You a Song" from an episode that has yet to be released. The score is composed by Dominic Lewis (Peter Rabbit, My Spy, The Man in The High Castle), who also performs the a cappella version of the main title.
- The soundtrack is available on most streaming services, and you can find them here.
- Monsters at Work takes place the day after the Monsters, Incorporated power plant started harvesting the laughter of children to fuel the city of Monstropolis, thanks to Mike and Sulley's discovery that laughter generates ten times more energy than screams. It follows the story of Tylor Tuskmon, an eager young monster who graduated top of his class at Monsters University and always dreamed of becoming a Scarer until he lands a job at Monsters, Incorporated, and discovers that scaring is out, and laughter is in. After Tylor is temporarily reassigned to the Monsters, Inc. Facilities Team (MIFT), he must work alongside a misfit bunch of mechanics while setting his sights on becoming a Jokester.
- Produced by Disney Television Animation and inspired by the world of Disney and Pixar's Academy Award-winning Monsters, Inc., the series introduces new monster characters alongside returning favorites.
- Billy Crystal and John Goodman reprise their beloved roles as Mike Wazowski and James P. "Sulley" Sullivan. Ben Feldman stars as the voice of Tylor Tuskmon, alongside other new cast members including Mindy Kaling as Val Little, Henry Winkler as Fritz, Lucas Neff as Duncan and Alanna Ubach as Cutter.
- Monsters at Work was developed and is executive produced by Disney animation veteran Bobs Gannaway (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Planes: Fire & Rescue). Sean Lurie (Inner Workings) is producer, and Kat Good (Big Hero 6 The Series) and Steve Anderson (Meet the Robinsons) serve as supervising directors. The late Rob Gibbs (Monsters, Inc.) also served as director on some of the earlier episodes.
- "Monsters at Work" Main Title (A Cappella Version)
- "Comedy Can Be Dangerous" – Performed by Billy Crystal
- "Don't Stop Now"
- "End of the Line"
- "World on Fire"
- "I'm Not Gonna Sing You a Song" – Performed by Billy Crystal
- "Scarer Cum Laude"
- "MIFTters MIFTers"
- "36 1/2 Hour Energy Drink"
- "Googley Bear Trapped"
- "I Know Bowlers"
- "Angel Hair"
- "Get Giggles"
- "The Doors"
- "Official Jokester"
- "Monsters at Work" Main Title (Instrumental Version)
- "Monsters at Work" Main Title (Toy Piano Version)