The DIsney Parks Blog has revealed the finisher medals for the 2021 Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend. With villains as the theme of this year’s races, there’s plenty of spooky fun for every participant.
- The 2021 Wine & Dine Half Marathon is just a few months away, and Disney is helping fans get excited for the annual runDisney event by sharing a look at the various race medals.
- Guests participating in the 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and Two-Course Challenge races will receive a finisher medal featuring characters from the race's theme.
- Earlier today, the Disney Parks Blog shared pictures and descriptions for each race and medal which are inspired by:
- Evil Queen
- Oogie Boogie and Jack Skellington
- Yzma and Kronk
- AfterShokz has teamed up with Disney to sponsor each race during the 2021 Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend.
- Guests who are interested in participating can still register for the Half Marathon and Two-Course Challenge (10K and Half Marathon).
- Additionally, runDisney is hosting a Virtual version of races as well for fans who can’t make it to Walt Disney World this year. Virtual Half Marathon and Virtual Two-Course Challenge registration is still open.
Disney Wine & Dine 5K
“Just one bite … and you’ll be set for a wicked start to the race weekend. Featuring the Evil Queen from Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, the Disney Wine & Dine 5K will surely tempt runners with a treat of a race.”
Disney Wine & Dine 10K
“All hail the Pumpkin King. Get ready to scare up a deviously delish good time during the Disney Wine & Dine 10K featuring Jack Skellington and Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas.”
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon
“Pull the lever for 13.1 mischievous miles during the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon. Featuring Yzma and Kronk from Disney’s The Emperor’s New Groove, runners will feel the power during this main course event.”
Disney Two Course Challenge
“A challenge fit for a Sea Queen. Make waves when you complete 19.3 miles as part of the Disney Two Course Challenge featuring Ursula from Disney’s The Little Mermaid.”
More runDisney Fun:
- 2022 is lining up to be an exciting year for runDisney. The season will include the Walt Disney World Marathon, the Princess Half Marathon, and a new Spring Surprise event just to name a few!
- Not sure if a half marathon is for you? Check out our interview with Bekah’s sister about her first time running a half marathon and whether or not she’d do it again.