Disney is celebrating “World Princess Week” with a new series titled the “Courage and Kindness Club” on YouTube. The latest episode focuses on Ariel and curiosity.
- In celebration of “World Princess Week,” Disney is focusing on each of the Disney Princesses, talking to them in a new series titled the “Courage and Kindness Club” on the Disney Princess YouTube Channel.
- Ariel’s curiosity let her learn about the human world while being courageous and adventurous. Without curiosity and some courage, you can miss out on learning and seeing new things you may never know about.
- One of the hosts talks about curiosity leading her down the path to learning American Sign Language.
- The first episode celebrated Princess Tiana and determination.
- The second episode celebrated Cinderella and kindness.
- The third episode celebrated Moana and tips on how to help around your community.
Celebrating Ariel During “World Princess Week”
- At Walt Disney World, Guests can check out the Mermaid Tail over at Prince Eric’s Village Market, a slushy with frozen blue raspberry and frozen green apple topped with whipped cream and a mermaid tail.
- At Disneyland Resort, Guests can go under the sea in The Little Mermaid – Ariel’s Undersea Adventure at Disney California Adventure park.
- You can also check out some of the merchandise that debuted for “World Princess Week” at shopDisney and the parks.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning