The latest addition to Disney Paper Parks is a beautiful project themed to the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World. Guests can download free activity sheets and create their very own Cinderella Castle shadow box.
- If you can’t be at Walt Disney World this week for the Resort’s 50th anniversary, you can bring the Magic Kingdom to you through Disney Paper Parks!
- The latest 3D project commemorates the milestone anniversary and Disney Imagineers have delivered a stunning design that fans can build at home.
- The Disney Parks Blog shared activity sheets for assembling a beautiful Cinderella Castle shadow box. Best of all, this project includes the Partners Statue and 50th anniversary embellishments.
Good to Know:
- For best results, Disney recommends printing the activity sheets at their actual size, not scaling them to fit the page.
- Disney Paper Parks is fun for fans of all ages. That said, adult participation or supervision is recommended for those with little ones.
- In order to create this shadowbox, users will need scissors and glue and will need to fold paper along dotted lines in specific directions.
- The sheets were created for the Disney Parks Blog by Imagineers:
- Stephanie Jazmines
- Amy Young
More Disney Paper Parks:
- Start your very own castle collection with these other great Disney Paper Parks Activity Sheets:
- Or bring your favorite attractions through fun projects such as: