Paper builders can add more to their Disney Parks collection with the latest entry of the Disney Paper Parks series, celebrating the 5th anniversary of Shanghai Disneyland with their own Enchanted Storybook Castle.
- Today marks the 5th anniversary of Shanghai Disney Resort! To celebrate the momentous anniversary, the Disney Parks Blog is releasing Disney Paper Parks activity sheets of the Enchanted Storybook Castle. Now, you can create a 3D, paper version of Disney’s largest castle right at home!
- This printable set features the castle’s facades including its majestic towers and surrounding rockwork and bridges. Paper chandeliers adorn the castle’s interior and add to its ornateness, contributing an authentic look.
- Disney Paper Parks was created by Imagineers Stephanie Jazmines and Amy Young. Imagineer Allie Wong and Tatiana Cosentino also contributed to this design. They put a lot of heart into this heart of the park!
- The activity sheets require the use of scissors, glue, tape and folding along lines in specific directions. For best results, we recommend printing the activity sheets at their actual size, not scaling them to fit the page. We also recommend adult participation or supervision for those with little ones to help make this great activity even more enjoyable.
- Recent Paper Parks Models also include:
- Shanghai Disney Resort is celebrating its 5th birthday with an ongoing Year of Magical Surprises. After the recent premiere of Mickey’s Storybook Adventure, today on the actual day of the anniversary, the park shared images of the park’s celebration which included numerous character sightings and everyone singing “Happy Birthday”
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning