The World’s Most Magical Celebration is underway at Walt Disney World and guests are celebrating at Magic Kingdom. As of right now though, park hopping to Magic Kingdom has been temporarily suspended.
- The Walt Disney World app sent out an alert at 4:03 PM letting guests know that park hopping to Magic Kingdom is temporarily unavailable as the resort continues to “carefully manage our attendance.”
- Guests can always call (407)560-5000 for updates on park hopping availability.
Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary:
- Last night marked the debut of Disney Enchantment, the new nighttime spectacular at Magic Kingdom.
- Just a couple of nights ago, we saw the debut of Harmonious, the brand new nighttime spectacular at EPCOT.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will get into the celebration with the new show “Disney KiteTails.”
- 50 golden character sculptures will debut at all four theme parks, along with “Mickey’s Celebration Cavalcade” at Magic Kingdom.
- Walt Disney World Resort announced new nametags for Cast Members to celebrate the 50th anniversary including those who were honored with the Walt Disney Legacy Award.
“The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” began today at the Walt Disney World Resort and will continue to be celebrated for 18 months.