Disney MagicMobile was rolled out earlier this year, allowing guests to use their smartphone to enter the Walt Disney World theme parks. Now, a new option has been introduced allowing guests to charge food and merchandise purchases to the payment card on file at your Disney Resort hotel room during your stay.
- Disney MagicMobile allows you to enter theme parks, connect DisneyPhotoPass images to your account, and enter attractions through the virtual queue or Lightning Lane entrance.
- Now, you can also charge food and merchandise purchases to the payment card on file at your Disney Resort hotel room during your stay.
- Disney MagicMobile is available in addition to the MagicBand – you can use one or the other, or for added flexibility, you can even use them interchangeably.
- For a guide on how to set up Disney MagicMobile, check out our post from March 2021.
More Walt Disney World News:
- A very happy Life Day to everyone! The Star Wars holiday is upon us and the Disney Parks are celebrating with special merchandise available in Disney’s Hollywood Studios and at Disneyland.
- Walt Disney World gave a special Life Day look at the upcoming Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser and what Guests can expect when they step aboard. Check out what we learned.
- Disney PhotoPass Lenses came to the My Disney Experience app with the launch of Disney Genie+ on October 19. Now, even more Disney PhotoPass Lenses have launched on the app, with a purchase of Disney Genie+.