Unfortunately, it looks like those who had hoped to visit Disneyland for the holiday season are going to have to make some new plans. The holiday season is always busy at the Disneyland Resort, but this year both parks are almost completely sold out.
- Both daily tickets and Magic Keyholder reservations at Disneyland Resort are almost completely unavailable for the month of December.
- However, it is worth mentioning that availability changes constantly due to cancellations, so be sure to check back with the Disneyland website for any availability that might pop up.
- Those with a single day ticket hoping to enjoy the holiday decorations at both parks can still do so until January 9th, though Magic Keyholder reservations are currently unavailable.
- While the holiday season is always busy at Disneyland Resort, both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure also continue to operate at a limited capacity.
More on the Holiday Season at Disneyland Resort:
- The holiday season is in full swing at the Disneyland Resort with special seasonal offerings, including Disney Merriest Nites at Disneyland Park and a new Hawkeye-focused show at Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure.
- After announcing that the opening of “it’s a small world” Holiday would be delayed indefinitely due a flood at the attraction, the Disneyland Resort now says that the classic ride is on track to reopen next week.