- Get ready for the latest episode of Disney+ Deets, where hosts Kenneth Brown and Marcellus Kidd are giving us the inside scoop behind the scenes of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi on Disney+.
- Some fun facts from this episode include:
- Return of the Jedi was given the fake production name Blue Harvest to keep the set and production a secret from the outside world.
- The Rancor from the movie gained it’s growling sounds from a dachshund dog.
- Jabba the Hutt was one of the largest working puppets ever made for a production and required 3 people to operate it.
- Watch this episode of Disney+ Deets for many more fun facts about Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi is a story of Luke Skywalker battling horrible Jabba the Hutt and cruel Darth Vader to save his comrades in the Rebel Alliance and triumph over the Galactic Empire. Han Solo and Princess Leia reaffirm their love and team with Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, the Ewoks and the androids C-3PO and R2-D2 to aid in the disruption of the Dark Side and the defeat of the evil emperor.
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi is now streaming on Disney+.
More Disney+ News:
- A new Disney+ app update includes added support for SharePlay so subscribers with an iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV can come together with friends and family both near and far by viewing Disney+ together completely in sync while on a FaceTime call.
- Disney+ announced a streaming date for the second half of season 2 of The World According to Jeff Goldblum, from National Geographic. Five new episodes of the show will begin streaming on Wednesday, January 19, exclusively on Disney+.
- Diary of a Future President, the Disney+ original series, has unfortunately been canceled after two seasons on the streaming service.