Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company, the official provider of caffeinated goods at the US Disney Parks, is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Walt Disney World Resort with an exclusive new cup design.
- Joffrey’s Coffee shared this brand new limited-edition cold cup design, featuring Disney characters around the top and bottom of the blue cup.
- There are multiple Joffrey’s Coffee stands located throughout the Resort, with a full-sized coffee shop located at The Landing in Disney Springs.
- The Disneyland Resort recently opened up their first Joffrey’s branded kiosk in Paradise Gardens Park at Disney California Adventure.
More Walt Disney World News:
- Disney has announced that the All-Star Sports Resort will be reopening to guests on March 31, 2022.
- Earlier this year, Disney announced it would be ending its long running Magical Express shuttle service from the Orlando International Airport to Walt Disney World. This stirred up a lot of controversy among Disney fans, so another company is stepping in to fill the void with The Sunshine Flyer.
- After months of waiting, walking and some complaining, parking lot trams have finally returned to the Magic Kingdom parking lot at Walt Disney World!
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning