Star Wars fans across the galaxy can grow their most impressive collections with even more amazing Star Wars merchandise as Disney and Lucasfilm present Bring Home the Bounty! From toys and collectibles to books, apparel and more, this new campaign is sure to be a hit with Sith and Jedi alike!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- For the subset of Star Wars fans who also happen to enjoy collecting postage stamps, you’re in luck as the United States Post Office (USPS) has released the Star Wars Droids Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away.
- This collector’s item showcases some of the most iconic droids through a sheet of stamps and includes a companion booklet giving the various back stories of some of the most famous droids in the Star Wars Universe.
- The stamp collection is available on the USPS website and sells for $37.95. A link to the Star Wars Droids Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away set can be found below.
“Prepare to embark on your next galactic mission with this collectible, 24-page travel guide to the Star Wars galaxy. The 3-1/2"(L) x 5"(W)" foil-stamped passport-style booklet features the most memorable ‘droids’ from the films, along with a pane of 20 Droids stamps and a 16-1/2"(L) x 18"(W)" fold-out map to the galaxy.”
More Bring Home the Bounty:
Did you miss a week? Not to worry! You can check out our main Bring Home the Bounty Round Up or search by week:
- Week 11 Round Up – The Book of Boba Fett and Gaming Figures
- Week 10 Round Up – Heroes and Villains Across the Galaxy
- Week 9 Round Up – Action Figures, Heelys and Her Universe Fashions
- Week 8 Round Up – Pet Toys and Luxury Accessories
- Week 7 Round Up – Everything's Coming Up Grogu!
- Week 6 Round Up – Exercise Your Mind, Find Your Zen
- Week 5 Round Up – Activewear, Advent Calendars and Lucasfilm Medallions
- Week 4 Round Up – The Book of Boba Fett
- Week 3 Round Up – Fun Figures and Fantastic Fashions
- Week 2 Round Up – Comfy Clothing and Cool Collectibles
- Week 1 Round Up – Characters Throughout the Universe