- The Wonderful Winter of Mickey Mouse, premieres February 18, exclusively on Disney+.
- The second season of the series consists of four extended-length specials that are themed to each season – winter, spring, summer, and autumn.
- The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse spotlights the endearing, adventurous and comedic antics of Mickey Mouse, Disney's #1 star, and is geared towards kids, families, and fans of all ages.
- The series is produced by Disney Television Animation with Emmy Award-winning artist and director Paul Rudish serving as executive producer and supervising director. Christopher Willis, the Emmy Award-nominated composer of the Mickey Mouse shorts, also provides the music for this series. Philip Cohen is the series producer.
More Disney+ News:
- Marvel shared the first trailer and poster for their upcoming Disney+ original series Moon Knight during the NFL Playoff coverage on ABC and ESPN.
- In honor of the one year anniversary of the release of Marvel Studios’ WandaVision, Industrial Light & Magic have uploaded a new video showcasing the impressive visual effects work that went into the creation of the show.
- With the third episode of The Book of Boba Fett premiering on Disney+ last week, more characters got their own posters this week: Danny Trejo’s Rancor Keeper, Lortha Peel, and the bikers Skad & Drash.