Disneyland Paris is giving our famous friends fashionable new looks for the 30th Anniversary of the park with a fun, new iridescent style for all the special festivities.
- Mickey and Minnie’s dressing room would be a goldmine for any fashion addict with more than 450 costumes, but now as part of the 30th Anniversary celebrations of Disneyland Paris, new iridescent costumes with their hats designed especially for the Park’s 30th Anniversary have now been added!
- Guests can see their favorites – Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, all decked out for the 30th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris in their new costumes, in a new show that will be performed every day on Central Plaza in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Since 1992, more than 30,000 costumes have been designed in the ateliers of Disneyland Paris – one of the largest collections of costumes in Europe. Milliners, pattern makers, seamstresses… in total, more than 40 people work in the ateliers of Disneyland Paris.
- To design the costumes of this 30th Anniversary, more than 2,000 lines of rhinestone were sewn, more than 700 meters of fabrics were printed, and more than 190 jewels were necessary.
More Disneyland Paris News:
- Disneyland Paris revealed that drone technology will be used for a new preshow called Disney Illuminations: Disney D-Light.
- Also announced during the 30th anniversary event, Stella McCartney has designed a new pantsuit look for Minnie Mouse, which she’ll don at Walt Disney Studios Park this March in celebration of Women’s History Month.
- Parc Disneyland has offered a new look at the Gardens of Wonder displays that will be part of the 30th celebration.
- Ahead of the opening of Avengers Campus at Walt Disney Studios Park this summer, the park has released a new promo image of the land.