Walt Disney World has updated its face covering policy. Guests are no longer required to wear masks on enclosed transportation, which means face coverings are no longer required anywhere on Walt Disney World property.
- The updated Walt Disney World face covering policy is as follows:
- Face coverings are optional for Guests in both outdoor and indoor locations, as well as Disney transportation. It is recommended Guests who are not fully vaccinated continue wearing face coverings in all indoor locations, including indoor attractions and theaters and on enclosed transportation.
- Please note, face coverings are not permitted while experiencing water slides or in the water.
- Meanwhile, at Disneyland Resort, it is still “strongly recommended” that guests wear their face coverings while indoors and they are still required on shuttles.
- The full Disneyland Resort policy is as follows:
- It is strongly recommended that Guests wear face coverings when indoors. Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and older), regardless of vaccination status, in certain indoor settings including Disney shuttles and in health settings, such as in First Aid. Face coverings are optional for Guests in outdoor areas.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- Disney Parks Blog revealed the soundtrack for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, which officially opens on May 27th at EPCOT.
- Guests visiting the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort can once again experience up-close meet-and-greets with their favorite characters.
- As the World’s Most Magical Celebration continues at Walt Disney World, Dooney & Bourke has something coming soon for Disney fans who want to celebrate even more.
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain has reopened at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and we got out to the park to take a ride on the beloved attraction.