Black Spire Outpost continues to celebrate Black Spire Day (or Star Wars Day to us Earthlings) with even more new merchandise. Released today at Disneyland is a metal compass belonging to a very important Jedi.
- The description on the back of the packaging reads: “An antiquated tool of navigation featuring a supraluminite lodestone attuned to hyperspace vectors. A compass like this was recovered by Luke Skywalker inside one of the Emperor’s observatories on the planet Pillio.”
- Additional merchandise celebrating Black Spire Day was released at last night’s Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite. Take a look at the new collection here.
More Star Wars Day Merchandise:
- It’s May 4th at the Disney Parks so get ready for an onslaught of special merchandise marking the day. The goods will be available for a limited time, so be sure to check out what’s still available at the parks if you visit in the near future.
- What’s the first thing you think of when drinking your morning coffee (or tea, we won’t judge)? If it’s the various planets that make up the Star Wars galaxy, then you’re going to love the latest Starbucks “Been There” mugs that arrived on shopDisney, on May the 4th naturally.
- To celebrate the arrival of Obi-Wan Kenobi on Disney+ later this month, Kellogg’s is challenging cereal eaters everywhere to pick what side they’d be on, Light or Dark, with a special new cereal.