Last week, Ashley Eckstein showed off an adorable pair of Ewok Ears she designed and fans attending Star Wars Celebration had the chance to get the ears before the general public. Now shopDisney has announced the cute accessory will go on sale tomorrow!
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (6/13/2022): The Ewok Ear Headband designed by Ashley Eckstein has landed on shopDisney. $39.99 and limited to 1 per guest. May the Force be with You!
- Yub Nub indeed! Bring the essence of Endor to your next cosplay creation with an Ewok Ear Headband designed by Ashley Eckstein!
- This stylish new Star Wars headband features two large fuzzy ears that look just like those belonging to the charming Ewoks. A faux leather bow with stitching rests between the ears for some added glamour and flair.
More shopDisney Star Wars Releases:
- Along with the new Ear Headband, shopDisney will open pre-orders for the Obi-Wan Kenobi Legacy Lightsaber on May 31st. The Legacy Lightsaber will also make its way to Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Whoever said newer is better obviously never had any awesome vintage collectibles. Fans can relive the glory days of youth with a set of amazing Kenner-style retro action figures themed to A New Hope.
- In celebration of Pride Month (starting June 1st), a new rainbow colored collection of apparel and accessories is now available and includes Star Wars inspired designs for the whole family.