The latest theme park to get their own Build-A-Bear Workshop is America’s Roller Coast, Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio.
- According to the Sandusky Register, the park’s new Build-A-Bear Workshop will be located in Frontier Town near Maverick and Steel Vengeance in the former Jitney Arcade.
- While Cedar Point has not officially confirmed the addition yet, the location has been added to the Build-A-Bear website.
- Cedar Point is the latest in a long line of theme parks to receive a Build-A-Bear location, including Knott’s Berry Farm, Kings Island, SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
- Until 2017, there was a Build-A-Bear in Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort.
- At Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs shopping center, a Build-A-Dino can be found inside the T-REX Cafe.
More Theme Park News:
- The all-new Lost Island Theme Park in Waterloo, Iowa will officially open its gates on Saturday, June 18th at 10:00 a.m.
- At the very end of 2021, rumors were swirling amongst roller coaster enthusiasts about the possibility of a 324 ft tall “giga coaster” coming to Knott’s Berry Farm. Sadly, it seems those rumors are just that, as the park has confirmed that the plans are not true.
- Flamingos have returned to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (and presumably the other SeaWorld parks) following the emergence of a highly infectious and deadly strain of avian influenza virus.