For the first time in years, the Bride of Frankenstein can once again be found lurking the streets of Universal Studios Hollywood.
- The official Universal Studios Hollywood Twitter account shared these photos of the Bride of Frankenstein, who is once again meeting guests near the front of the park.
- While the Bride hasn’t been in the park for regular hours, last year she got her own house at Halloween Horror Nights on both coasts.
- Our own Mike Celestino even had the chance to tour the Hollywood version of the house before the event began.
More Universal Park News:
- The popular meet and greet experience with Shrek and his wisecracking sidekick Donkey is back at Universal Orlando Resort in a new location within Universal Studios Florida.
- Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios Florida has been closed for a lengthy refurbishment since the beginning of this year. A major milestone in that refurbishment has been hit, as construction walls have been removed from the entrance to the attraction.
- Guests can find a plethora of Super Nintendo World merchandise on their next visit to Universal Studios Hollywood just by stopping in the Universal Studio Store at the front of the park!