A new Princess is dancing her way to the Disney nuiMOs collection and we couldn’t be more excited! Get ready to say a hearty hello to Tiana who’ll be making her U.S. debut on shopDisney starting September 5th.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (9/5/2022): She’s here! The Tiana nuiMO has made her way to shopDisney and can’t wait to join your collection.
- Another Disney Princess is about to make her debut in the nuiMO collection and we’re so eager to welcome her to the family. Tiana from the Princess and the Frog is the next leading lady to join the lineup of Disney’s popular, poseable plush.
- Dressed in her perfectly dreamy water lily gown, Tiana is ready for every adventure life brings her way, be it a trip to the bayou, opening her own restaurant or even hanging with other princesses.
- In addition to her stunning dress, Tiana’s hair is in a stylish updo that’s secured by a flower headpiece (not removable).
- While she looks fantastic in her gown, fans can change up her look when they purchase any of a variety of accessories and outfits designed for every occasion or mood, including new Fall styles, and the upcoming Disney villain accessories collection!
- The Princess Tiana nuiMO is available now on shopDisney As with previous Princess nuiMOs, Tiana sells for $21.99.
- A link to the plush can be found below.
Free Shipping on shopDisney:
Don’t forget that purchases of $75+ (pre tax) qualify for free standard shipping. Just use the code SHIPMAGIC at checkout.
More Disney nuiMOs:
- After originating in Japan and making their way to Shanghai and Hong Kong, the adorable friends came to the United States in January 2021.
- nuiMO is a combination of the Japanese words nuigurumi, meaning plush and moderu meaning model.
- The characters that have debuted here include: