Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. continues to introduce fun Disney-themed coffee with an item fit for the whole familia: the Encanto Familia Madrigal Blend!
- Celebrate family, culture, and coffee with Joffrey’s Disney Encanto Familia Madrigal Blend, inspired by the movie that is beloved by audiences around the world.
- This is the newest addition to the Disney Specialty Coffee collection made from medium roast 100% Arabica beans from Colombia.
- You can purchase a bag for yourself from Joffrey’s website for $12.99, and it is also available at the Disney Springs Town Center location.
- Three seasonal blends are also available for the fall season:
- As well as the Disney Hocus Pocus – Sanderson Sisters Brew, in celebration of the forthcoming release of Hocus Pocus 2 on Disney+.
More Walt Disney World News:
- Maria and Enzo’s Ristorante at Disney Springs is pleased to announce that they will be hosting their first annual Breakfast with Santa dining series this winter.
- While character lunch and dinner is set to return to The Crystal Palace at the Magic Kingdom next week, it was just announced that character breakfasts will return to the Main Street restaurant on October 25th.
- Disney KiteTails will be ending its relatively short run at Disney’s Animal Kingdom on September 30th.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning