In addition to changes to tickets and annual passes, Walt Disney World announced an adjustment to dining reservations.
- Effective today, dining reservations may be canceled up to two hours in advance of their scheduled time without being charged a cancellation fee at most experiences.
- Previously, reservations typically had to be canceled the day prior to the reservation.
- In most instances, the fee for not canceling a reservation in the allotted time will result in a $10 fee being charged to the credit card used to guarantee the reservation
- Some exclusions to this new policy include:
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
- Victoria & Albert’s
- Monsieur Paul
- Each of these venues will continue to hold their own cancellation policies.
Recent Walt Disney World Dining News:
Other Walt Disney World Changes Announced Today: