- Annual Passholders visiting EPCOT for the International Festival of the Holidays can partake in a refreshing Cinnamon Frozen Coca-Cola.
- Enjoy a flurry of flavor when you sip this cinnamon-flavored frozen soda. It’s garnished with apple chips and served in a Passholder-themed cup that you can take home.
- This Passholder-exclusive beverage is available at Refreshment Outpost, located in the small Africa section of World Showcase, only during EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, which runs November 25th through December 30th, 2022.
- Take a look at the full Foodie Guide to the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays here.
More Walt Disney World News:
- Don’t be a Scrooge! In honor of the 30th anniversary of The Muppet Christmas Carol, D23 is inviting members to a special screening of the Christmas classic at Disney Springs in Walt Disney World.
- Guests can now learn to draw their favorite characters from the animated film, Zootopia, and the new Disney+ series, Zootopia+, on their next visit to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Earlier this year, The Walt Disney Company announced they would be earmarking nearly 80 acres of land for a new affordable housing development. Yesterday, Disney shared some more details on the project.
2022 Holiday Season coverage is presented by shopDisney