- Thomas Mazloum, president of Disney Signature Experiences, came on stage at Destination D23 to share updates on Disney Cruise Line as it prepares for a period of growth unlike anything ever experienced before.
- Right now, there are three new ships in development along with Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point – a brand new island destination!
- Disney teams are collaborating with talented artists and cultural advisors in the Bahamas to shape an experience that celebrates the natural beauty, traditions and artistry of the one-of-a-kind nation.
- The first cruises to Lighthouse Point will set sail from Fort Lauderdale in June 2024.
- Those cruises are already available to book at DisneyCruiseLine.com or through our travel partners at MouseFanTravel.com.
- Interestingly, none of the Disney Treasure itineraries currently include a visit to Lighthouse Point.
- Check out all of the announcements about the upcoming Disney Treasure ship revealed this past week.
More News from Destination D23:
- First Look at New "World-Jumping" Vehicle for New Avengers Campus Multiverse Attraction at Disney California Adventure
- New “Zootopia” Show Set to Replace “It’s Tough to be a Bug!” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The Hatbox Ghost to Materialize at the Magic Kingdom’s Haunted Mansion in Late November 2023
- World Celebration to Finally Open at EPCOT This December
- Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana Opening on October 16th at EPCOT