ABC News and Disney Legend Whoopi Goldberg will be presenting a new Thanksgiving Night special called I’m Coming Home on November 22 at 10/9c. The docu-series features stars returning to their childhood homes and reconnecting to their roots.
- Kristin Chenoweth returns to Tulsa, Oklahoma, where she visits her first home and high school while surprising students at Broken Arrow High School and reconnecting with her former teachers in an emotional reunion.
- Vero Beach, Florida, native and country music star Jake Owen takes us on a trip home where he first discovered his passion for music and back to the Riverside Cafe where he first performed.
- Shark Tank’s Daymond John returns to Hollis, Queens, and his childhood home where he shares his inspirational journey to becoming a fashion industry pioneer.
- “Nobody’s Fool” actress Tiffany Haddish and director Tyler Perry share special Thanksgiving messages and memories of their childhood, and what going home means to them.
Whoopi’s Disney Connection:
- Current co-host of ABC’s The View
- Has voiced several Disney characters including Shenzi in The Lion King
- Starred in Touchstone’s Sister Act and Sister Act 2
- Named a Disney Legend in 2017 making her the first LEGOT (Legend, Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony)