Billy Dee Williams and Alan Tudyk are the latest stars confirmed to be appearing at Star Wars Celebration Chicago this April.
- Not only will Williams appear at this year’s Celebration but is also slated to return as the iconic Lando Calrissian in Star Wars Episode IX later this year.
- Meanwhile, Tudyk — who voiced K-2SO in the first Star Wars Story Rogue One — will also be attending the event.
- Both actors join a growing list of stars who will find themselves in Chicago this April as Ian McDiarmid, Peter Mayhew, Ashley Eckstein, Joonas Suotamo, and others have previously been announced.
- But that’s not all — Star Wars Rebels will also be well represented at the Celebration as Freddie Prinze Jr. and Taylor Gray make appearances.
- The two voiced Kanan and Ezra respectively on the program.
- Star Wars Celebration Chicago will take place April 11-15 at McCormick Place.
- Be sure to visit StarWarsCelebration.com for tickets and more info!
ICYMI – More Star Wars news:
- Last week J.J. Abrams revealed that Star Wars Episode IX has wrapped production. Now if he’d only tell us the official title…
- Jeffrey Brown, the author and illustrator behind the adorable Darth Vader and Son, discussed the making of his new book, Rey and Pals, with StarWars.com.
- Disney Cruise Line will continue to take guests on themed adventures in 2020. They recently announced dates for next year’s Star Wars and Marvel Day at Sea cruises.
- In celebration of the 20th anniversary of the LEGO Star Wars line, LEGO has announced five new special edition Star Wars sets.