- Rafiki’s Planet Watch, the Affection Section and the Wildlife Express will fully reopen with new enhancements and join the celebration of all things The Lion King.
- The area will still feature all of the animal encounters it has in the past, as well as new experiences based on Disney’s rich heritage of wildlife animation.
- No opening date has been announced at this time, but be sure to check back for more information as it becomes available.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- Walt Disney World has extended their FastPass+ and Extra Magic Hours benefits to guests staying at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and the Waldorf Astoria Orlando.
- Disney has announced some exciting new enhancements coming to the 2019 Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend in celebration of the event’s 10-year anniversary.
- Walt Disney World has announced that they will be retiring the “Disney’s Walk Around the World” bricks located outside of Magic Kingdom.
- The new “Dapper Yellow” Spirit Jersey is coming to the World of Disney store at Disney Springs this week.
- When a couple was recently separated during their visit to Epcot, Brittany Blake turned to Facebook asking for help to locate her missing boyfriend.