On the heels of the highly-anticipated release of Stranger Things 3 on Netflix, Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood have released new artwork for the all-new Stranger Things mazes coming to Halloween Horror Nights this fall.
- The artwork was designed exclusively by Kyle Lambert, who has previously illustrated art for seasons one through three of the hit Netflix original series.
- It depicts the Stranger Things cast bravely facing a horrifying monster and ferocious Demodogs – a fate guests will soon experience themselves in the houses at the nation’s premier Halloween events on both coasts.
- Inspired by seasons two and three of the critically-acclaimed series, this year’s chilling mazes will pick up where last year’s mazes left off, continuing the suspenseful storyline where a mysterious entity terrorizes the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, and delving even further into the parallel universe, referred to as the Upside Down.
More on Halloween Horror Nights:
- Halloween Horror Nights begins on Friday September 6 at Universal Studios Florida and on Friday, September 13 in Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Tickets and vacation packages for Halloween Horror Nights 2019 at Universal Orlando are available now.
- The classic Universal monsters will also be terrifying guests at this year’s event on both coasts.
- On the east coast, “Nightingales: Blood Pit” and “Depths of Fear” have been announced for Halloween Horror Nights 29 at Universal Orlando Resort, while Universal Studios Hollywood has announced a Holidayz in Hell maze for this year’s event.
- Last year, Universal Orlando celebrated “Stranger Things Day” on November 6 by opening their haunted house based on the Netflix series for guests to get one last scream.
- Think you know Halloween Horror Nights? Put your knowledge to the test with our quiz.
- Take a look back at last year’s Halloween Horror Nights with videos of the event at Universal Studios Hollywood and a comprehensive ranking of all 10 houses at Universal Studios Florida.