Halloween Horror Nights return to Universal Studios Hollywood this September along with the terrifying R.I.P. Tours and Frequent Fear passes. TIckets are still available for the haunting event that promises to be a scream.
- Universal Studios Hollywood ups the “Halloween Horror Nights” scare factor by tenfold this year and offers fans exclusive ways to maximize the terror with a variety of specialty tickets, including the premium R.I.P. Tour and must-have multi-night Frequent Fear passes.
- “Halloween Horror Nights” begins on Thursday, September 12 with an exclusive first look Fan Preview Night, which features a limited number of tickets and the chance to explore this year’s 10 terrifying new mazes.
- Opening night and event dates are:
- September 13-15, 19-22, 26-29
- October 3-6, 10-13, 17-20, 24-27, 31
- November 1-3, 2019
- Advanced purchase is recommended as event nights will sell out.
- The new R.I.P. Tour offer groups of up to 12 a chance to scare in style and features exclusive access to “Halloween Horror Nights.”
- Helmed by a VIP Guide, R.I.P. Tour guests will be treated to:
- Unlimited Universal Express access to all mazes and attractions
- Reserved VIP seating at the Jabbawockeez show
- Private VIP trolley transportation to the backlot mazes
- Exclusive interactive themed photo ops
- A special tour of the Universal backlot
- Gourmet buffet dinner at the exclusive VIP Dining Room & Lounge
- Access to exclusive lounges for drinks and desserts
- Complimentary valet parking
Frequent Fear Passes:
- For fans who just can’t get enough, a series of multi-night Frequent Fear passes is also available.
- Guests can choose from four different Frequent Fear ticket options:
- Ultimate Fear Pass: scare every night of the 32 day event, including a ticket to Fan Preview Night
- Fan Preview and Frequent Fear Pass: 26 select nights including Fan Preview on September 12
- Frequent Fear Pass: 25 select nights
- September Pass: 11 select nights throughout the month of September
- Visit Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com for more details and to purchase tickets.
Bring on the madness:
- “Halloween Horror Nights” brings together the sickest minds in horror to immerse guests in a living, breathing, three-dimensional world of terror inspired by TV and film’s most compelling horror properties.
- 2019 lineup includes:
- Us, an all-new maze based on the blockbuster film from Universal Pictures and visionary Academy Award-winning filmmaker Jordan Peele
- Ghostbusters, the 1984 classic film comes to life for the first time ever in this all-new maze
- Stranger Things, based on seasons 2 and 3 of Netflix’s critically-acclaimed supernatural thriller
- Killer Klowns from Outer Space, the popular 1980s horror sci-fi film lands at “Halloween Horror Nights” in this all-new chilling maze
- Creepshow, inspired by the 1982 cult classic horror movie and Shudder’s all-original anthology series
- Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man, inspired by Universal’s original cinematic monsters and the movie studio that invented the horror film genre
- House of 1000 Corpses, inspired by the 2003 cult classic film and directed by multi-platinum recording artist and filmmaker Rob Zombie
- Holidayz in Hell, an all-original maze featuring demented versions of everyone’s favorite seasonal celebrations
- Curse of Pandora’s Box, an all-new original maze based on the twisted Greek mythology tale
- The Walking Dead, Universal Studios Hollywood’s permanent attraction inspired by the popular television series
- Plus, the Jabbawockeez award-winning hip hop dance crew returns by popular demand with an all-new, high-energy performance created exclusively for “Halloween Horror Nights”
For exciting updates and exclusive “Halloween Horror Nights” content, visit Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com.