Halloween Horror Nights is almost upon us and now the full lineup of houses has been revealed for the event at Universal Orlando while one maze is yet to be revealed for Universal Studios Hollywood. Today, Universal announced Rob Zombie’s House of 1000 corpses will be joining the lineup on both coasts for Halloween Horror Nights 2019.
- The terrifying “House of 1000 Corpses” mazes bring to life the movie’s offbeat roadside tourist attraction, Captain Spaulding’s Museum of Monsters and Madmen, and introduces guests to some of the country’s most infamous serial killers, including Dr. Satan, a demented surgeon who has gone mad.
- Guests will then venture to the chaotic home of the Firefly family, a sadistic clan of psychotic killers, where the psychosis deepens and the depraved thrive.
- Guests should also keep a lookout for the latest addition to the museum, Fish Boy.
More on Halloween Horror Nights 2019:
- Halloween Horror Nights begins on Friday September 6 at Universal Studios Florida and on Friday, September 13 in Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Tickets and vacation packages for Halloween Horror Nights 2019 at Universal Orlando are available now.
- Jordan Peele’s Us is coming to the even on both coasts.
- A maze based on the classic horror anthology film Creepshow has been announced for Hollywood.
- The Killer Klowns from Outer Space will return to Florida and make their debut at Hollywood with houses at both events.
- Who ya gonna call? The Ghostbusters will be coming to Halloween Horror Nights with houses at both resorts.
- Stranger Things will be returning to both coasts, with houses recreating the second and third seasons of the hit Netflix series.
- The classic Universal monsters will also be terrifying guests at this year’s event on both coasts.
- On the east coast, “Nightingales: Blood Pit”, “Depths of Fear,” “Yeti: Terror of the Yukon” and “Graveyard Games” have been announced for Halloween Horror Nights 29 in Florida, while Hollywood has announced a Holidayz in Hell maze for this year’s event.