Halloween Horror Nights 2019 just got a bit icy. “Yeti: Terror of the Yukon” has been announced as the third original house planned for this year’s Halloween event at Universal Orlando Resort.
- For this nightmarish new house, guests will be transported to an isolated logging camp in a remote part of Canada that’s all but uninhabitable.
- As they venture through the camp, they will quickly discover they are not alone and now must flee from a tribe of Yeti, beasts as brutal as the winter.
- These creatures are vicious and will stop at nothing for a taste of blood.
- Guests will venture through a labyrinth of caves as they attempt to survive this journey through Yeti territory.
- This original house was inspired by the popularity of the “Swamp Yeti” section of last year’s “Slaughter Sinema” house.
More on Halloween Horror Nights:
- Halloween Horror Nights begins on Friday September 6 at Universal Studios Florida and on Friday, September 13 in Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Tickets and vacation packages for Halloween Horror Nights 2019 at Universal Orlando are available now.
- The classic Universal monsters will also be terrifying guests at this year’s event on both coasts.
- On the east coast, “Nightingales: Blood Pit” and “Depths of Fear” have been announced for Halloween Horror Nights 29 at Universal Orlando Resort, while Universal Studios Hollywood has announced a Holidayz in Hell maze for this year’s event.
- The hit Netflix series Stranger Things will also be returning to the event with a new house based on the second and third season at Universal Studios Hollywood as well.
- Last year, Universal Orlando celebrated “Stranger Things Day” on November 6 by opening their haunted house based on the Netflix series for guests to get one last scream.
- Think you know Halloween Horror Nights? Put your knowledge to the test with our quiz.
- Take a look back at last year’s Halloween Horror Nights with videos of the event at Universal Studios Hollywood and a comprehensive ranking of all 10 houses at Universal Studios Florida.