The first season finale of the hit Disney+ series The Mandalorian just debuted on the streaming service today and Jon Favreau has already taken to his Twitter account to tease a second season.
— Jon Favreau (@Jon_Favreau) December 27, 2019
- Favreau, the creator of the series, said the second season will be coming to Disney+ in Fall 2020.
- He worked alongside Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson, who served as executive producers.
- The series stars:
- Pedro Pascal
- Gina Carano
- Carl Weathers
- Nick Nolte
- Giancarlo Esposito
- Emily Swallow
- Omid Abtahi
- Werner Herzog
- Ming-Na Wen
- Taika Waititi
- The season one finale debuted today on Disney+. See what Mike has to say about just what happened in that climactic episode here.
- You can also see Mike’s review of the episode here.
ICYMI – More Disney+ news:
- The Walt Disney Studios recently went to the dogs… and it was amazing. The canines, along with other invited guests, were there to attend a screening of Disney+’s Pick of the Litter.
- Want to know what to watch on Disney+ this week? Check out our weekly watch guide.
- Are you suffering from post Cats heebie jeebies? If so, your Disney+ account is here to help.
- The Force is strong with Disney+ as the streaming service has finally added Star Wars: The Last Jedi to the platform.