While fans of the hit Star Wars Disney+ series The Mandalorian patiently await the arrival of the show’s second season in October, they can show their love of The Child with this new ear headband available now at Walt Disney World.
- This adorable new headband features the fan-favorite character from The Mandalorian.
- The new accessory is available for $29.99.
- We spotted these new ears in Mickey’s of Hollywood in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, but they can also be found in other shops around Walt Disney World.
ICYMI – More Star Wars news:
- Star Wars fans who are looking for more…unique…offerings when it comes to their wardrobe now have the opportunity to order custom shirts in various patterns and styles featuring some of their favorite Star Wars characters and icons in a new collection from Original Stitch.
- The Mandalorian is illuminating the way for fans of all ages as part of a series of new projection nightlights from Jasco. The small projection lights and a Baby Yoda silicone lamp will be available later this month at various retailers.
- A new behind-the-scenes chat has debuted that is sure to pique the interests of many a Star Wars fan, featuring many of the creators and others involved with the production of the award-winning Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series.
- Three Starbucks “Been There” mugs depicting locales from The Empire Strikes Back are back in stock on shopDisney.