Disney Cruise Line has announced that new sailings will continue to be suspended into December, with different end dates for ships in the Disney fleet.
- In early August, Disney Cruise Line suspended sailings through a variety of dates in November.
- Awaiting direction from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Disney Cruise Line has decided to extend their sailing suspension for the following ships until the following dates:
- Disney Fantasy through December 6th.
- Disney Dream and Disney Wonder through December 11th.
- Disney Magic through December 12th.
- Disney Cruise Line continues to refine their health and safety protocols in preparation for their future return to service.
- In the past, Disney has offered future cruise credits for Guests who choose to rebook rather than receive a full refund when they’ve already paid in full, which is likely what travelers can expect who are affected by this new extension.
- Guests and travel agents should receive emails with full details when Disney is able to send them.
More Disney Cruise Line News: