As we enter October, some look forward to the changing colors of the leaves and some will look forward to the spooky fun of Halloween. For many Disney+ subscribers, October also means only one thing: the return of the hugely-popular, Emmy winning series, The Mandalorian, and a new poster for the second season has been released on the official Star Wars Twitter.
- A tweet from the official Star Wars twitter account showcased a new poster for the second season of the Emmy winning Disney+ series, The Mandalorian.
- The new poster features The Mandalorian with The Child in tow aboard a Swoop, (a more dangerous version of the classic speeder bike) on their way across a large body of water getting ready for the next season of adventures that will debut on Disney+ on October 30th.
— Star Wars (@starwars) October 1, 2020
- We know that numerous cast members have been added to the second season, including:
- In the second season, we know that The Mandalorian and the Child will continue their journey, facing enemies and rallying allies as they make their way through a dangerous galaxy in the tumultuous era after the collapse of the Galactic Empire.
- Recently, a trailer for the second season was released, and our own Star Wars specialist, Mike Celestino examined the trailer as only he could with a shot-by-shot analysis you can check out here.