Disney Springs’ Marketplace Co-Op has added a new Disney Wish mosaic, where Guests can add their own photo to the image of the Disney Wish.
- Guests going to Disney Springs can check out a new interactive mosaic at Marketplace Co-Op where you can add your own photo to a mosaic for Disney Cruise Line’s Disney Wish.
- If you zoom in on the photo of the Disney Wish, you can see that each square is a photo taken at the kiosk, to create the wall.
- To add your own photo, you’ll need to scan the QR code on your phone which will open up the web browser. Once going through the options, you’ll be given a QR code that then needs to be scanned by the camera located at the kiosk, which will then begin a countdown to take your photo.
- Once the photo is taken, it takes a few seconds to be added to the mosaic.
- The display also goes through various images of the Disney Wish, which will begin sailing in June of 2022.
More on the Disney Wish:
- One of the brand-new experiences Guests will be able to enjoy is the AquaMouse. Described as a “Family water attraction,” this new water slide sets itself apart from the AquaDuck on previous ships by incorporating show scenes, lighting and special effects.
- There will also be a Toy Story Waterplay District for families to enjoy.
- The three restaurants on the ship are inspired by Frozen, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and the year the Walt Disney Company was founded.
- For the first time on a Disney ship, Guests will embark on a space-jumping tour of the Star Wars galaxy at Star Wars: Hyperspace Lounge — a high-end bar styled as a luxurious yacht-class spaceship that will offer themed, immersive experiences for Guests.
- The Disney Wish will present entertainment experiences that will immerse families in the fantastical worlds of their favorite Disney stories including Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular, and more.
- You can learn more about the Disney Wish in our full recap from the reveal event on April 29.
The Disney Wish will set sail in summer 2022.