Disney is celebrating “World Princess Week” with a new series titled the “Courage and Kindness Club” on YouTube. The latest episode focuses on Mulan and being true to yourself.
- In celebration of “World Princess Week,” Disney is focusing on each of the Disney Princesses, talking to them in a new series titled the “Courage and Kindness Club” on the Disney Princess YouTube Channel.
- Mulan learned to be courageous even when she wasn’t feeling very brave. She knew that taking her father’s place in the Imperial Army was the right thing to do so she could protect him and prove to herself what she was capable of doing.
- Host Sage shared how she loves skateboarding, but wasn’t sure she could do it. With support from her older sister, she found the courage to keep pursuing the sport and got better the more she practiced.
More from the “Courage and Kindness Club:”
Celebrating Mulan During “World Princess Week”
- At Walt Disney World, Mulan is part of the Royal Princess Processional at Magic Kingdom and guests visiting EPCOT might spot her in the China pavilion in World Showcase.
- Disneyland Resort guests can make a reservation for Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Bring a camera to snap some photos when Mulan comes by!
- Guests visiting BoxLunch will find this lovely Daniel Nicole backpack that shows Mulan with her sword surrounded by flowers.
- You can also check out some of the merchandise that debuted for “World Princess Week” at shopDisney and the parks.