At the rate The Muppets keep revealing celebrity cameos, you’d think they’re announcing 50 golden statues of popular characters or something, but that didn’t stop the news that both Yvette Nicole Brown and John Stamos will appear in the new Muppets Haunted Mansion.
- The Muppets have announced more celebrity guests that will appear in Muppets Haunted Mansion when it debuts on Disney+ on October 8th as part of #Hallowstream.
- The latest additions to the ever-increasing call sheet of cameos include Community’s Yvette Nicole Brown and Fuller House’s John Stamos.
- Yvette Nicole Brown took to her own twitter to share her excitement, saying that she has achieved a childhood dream.
And maybe THIS is why! ?
I’ve been sitting on this childhood dream come true for MONTHS now!
The mothership has finally called me home! ?❤️? pic.twitter.com/LMD0AAjXYL
— yvette nicole brown (@YNB) September 15, 2021
- Yvette is no stranger to Disney+, as she starred in the Disney+ Original Film, Lady and the Tramp, as well as on the original series Big Shot.
- Speaking of Big Shot, the Muppets also announced that the star of that Disney+ series and all around Disney fan John Stamos will also be making an appearance in Muppets Haunted Mansion.
- Yvette will be playing the Hearse Driver in the new special, and Stamos has an unspecified role but we do know he has a scene alongside Pepe The King Prawn based on the photo shared by The Muppets.
- This news comes after other additions that were revealed within the last day that Imagineer Kim Irvine will appear in the special, along with the late Ed Asner in one of his last on-screen appearances.
- In recent days, we’ve also learned that Alfonso Ribiero, Jeannie Mai, Danny Trejo, Chrissy Metz, Sasheer Zamata, Pat Sajak, and Darren Criss will appear in Muppets Haunted Mansion, and that more reveals are on their way before the special debuts.
- The Muppets’ first-ever Halloween special will feature Muppets cast, celebrity cameos, new music, and fun for the entire family.
- “The brand-new special will feature a star-studded Muppets cast, celebrity cameos, all-new music and spooky fun for families to enjoy together. Muppets Haunted Mansion takes place on Halloween night, when Gonzo is challenged to spend one very daring night in the most grim grinning place on Earth …The Haunted Mansion.”
- Muppets Haunted Mansion premieres on October 8, 2021, on Disney+.