- Today, Disney+ announced that 20th Century Studios’ Free Guy, the epic adventure-comedy starring Ryan Reynolds will be available for all Disney+ subscribers to enjoy on February 23, 2022.
- Free Guy was released in theaters August 13, 2021 and has grossed over $330 million worldwide to date. The 20th Century Studios film recently won a People’s Choice Award for The Comedy Movie of 2021 and received a Critics Choice Award nomination for Best Comedy.
- Disney+ has also released a new video highlighting all of the exciting originals and library content that will be available in 2022. The special look gives fans a preview of some of the most highly-anticipated titles coming next year, including:
More Disney+ News:
- Disney Branded Television is partnering with Baobab Studios on The Witchverse, an animated anthology series based on Baobab’s Emmy-winning VR experience and animated short film Baba Yaga.
- It’s the happiest season of all on Disney+ with the new series Foodtastic, a new episode of Hawkeye, and a new yule log streaming this week.
- The latest episode of Disney+ Deets is here, and it’s taking us behind the scenes of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi with their Top 10 list of facts you might not know from the film!