Walt Disney World Golf has announced that they now have limited-edition, Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration pin flags in their pro shops!
- These special flags, which feature the 50th Anniversary celebration logo, will make for an EARidescent memento of your golf experience with us on our courses!
- The pin flags are priced at $49.95 each, plus tax.
- Stop by the pro shops to pick one up for yourself, and as gifts for family members, friends, and colleagues.
- If you cannot stop by the shops, you can visit our Walt Disney World Golf Merchandise page for contact details, and they will be happy to provide additional information to you.
More on Walt Disney World Golf:
- Stop by one of the Resort’s golf shops for these special Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration Titleist TruFeel Golf Balls, featuring the 50th Anniversary celebration logo imprinted in full color on each ball.
- Each sleeve and the dozen ball box feature the official anniversary celebration colors, with the 50th Anniversary celebration logo on each package.
- Get a dozen of these balls for $59.95 plus tax.
- The Walt Disney World golf shops are located at each of the Resort’s four courses (Palm, Magnolia, Lake Buena Vista and Oak Trail).
- If you can’t stop by the shops, check out the official Walt Disney World Golf Merchandise page for contact details.
More on the World’s Most Magical Celebration:
- Walt Disney World opened up a brand-new store with merchandise, ticket sales, and, for the first time ever, an interactive Disney Vacation Club Virtual Discovery Station.
- Start your day the Disney way with a magical tumbler commemorating 50 years of Walt Disney World! The latest addition to the Luxe Logo Collection is now available exclusively on shopDisney.
- One of the newest pieces of merchandise to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World is this new music box, featuring the Fab 5 in front of Cinderella Castle.
- Guests can relive Walt Disney World’s old ticket system days with this new set of coasters from the Walt Disney World Vault Collection, celebrating the 50th anniversary of the resort.
“The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” began in October at the Walt Disney World Resort and will continue to be celebrated for a total of 18 months.