- Raise your hands if you’re loving the Disney100 celebration! Magical festivities are underway at the parks and fans around the world can join Disney in celebrating 100 Years of Wonder
- Of course you can’t commemorate your 100th anniversary without new merchandise, and there’s plenty surfacing at shopDisney including the latest Disney100 The Eras Collection.
- The next assortment on the calendar is the Disney100 The Eras: Wonderful World of Color Collection featuring comfy and casual clothing in a playful range of hues.
- This series draws inspiration from the 1960s iteration of the popular television show of the same name and from the first look image above we can see the show’s logo and confetti dots decorating a sweatshirt and shorts.
- On closer inspection we can spot the spirited pixie, Tinker Bell making a cameo on shorts too!
- This drop includes a hoodie, button down shirt, Crocs, shorts and a T-shirt for kids, all perfect for your next trip to Disney!
- Guests can shop Disney100 The Eras: The Wonderful World of Color Collection on shopDisney starting May 15th at 12 am PT.
- Links to the individual items can be found below.
- Are you obsessed with Disney100? We are too. Some of the exciting collections available now include:
- Platinum Celebration
- Decades (1920s-2010s) – celebrating different classic stories from the company’s history, including Snow White (1930), Pinocchio (1940), and countless others.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit – Walt Disney’s first character; he’s kinda like Mickey’s older brother!
- Eras – Disneyland
- Eras – Walt Disney Studios
While the official anniversary doesn’t come until October, Disney100 is taking place throughout 2023! Stay up to date with the latest news, merchandise, content and park offerings by checking out our Disney100 tag.
Disney100 coverage is presented by shopDisney