Construction outside the entrance to Epcot has been completed, allowing the parking trams to take a new route and once again bring guests to the entrance of the park as opposed to a stop well into the parking lot.
- Construction began way back in April, creating a much longer walk for guest to get from either the parking lot or the tram dropoff to security.
- A new tram loop (seen above) was revealed today, allowing guests to be dropped off near the monorail station at the front of the park.
- Walls have also been removed, allowing a direct walk to security. Guests were formally forced to make a long walk around the walls to get to security.
ICYMI – More Epcot news:
- Epcot at Walt Disney World is announcing a slew of new menu items at the park, adding to the list of flavors of the International Food and Wine Festival, and celebrating the anniversary of The Little Mermaid.
- On top of that, the latest Best Bites Guide from the Disney Parks Blog shared some new dishes coming to Epcot as well.
- With Illuminations: Reflections of Earth recently ending its impressive run, Epcot released some nostalgic new merchandise — and the Disney Parks Blog has a first look and some of the available items.
- There are a lot of changes coming to Epcot and as we leared at the D23 Expo back in August, a special preview center in the Odyssey Events Pavilion will show off all the exciting new things coming to the park.