We are well on our way to the arrival of the highly anticipated second season of The Mandalorian on Disney+. But, while we’re still a couple of weeks away, we will get to see an exclusive look at the new season this Monday on ESPN during Monday Night Football.
Don’t miss an exclusive look at the new season of #TheMandalorian during @ESPN Monday Night Football! New episodes of the Original Series start streaming Oct. 30 on #DisneyPlus. pic.twitter.com/jsKVZvtAQN
— Disney+ (@disneyplus) October 17, 2020
- As the official Disney+ Twitter account shared, a special look at season two of the Mandalorian will air during Monday Night Football on ESPN this Monday night.
- Monday NIght Football will begin on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET. though it’s likely the special look at the Mandalorian will not air until at least halftime of the game.
More on season two of the Mandalorian:
- Season two of The Mandalorian will debut on Disney+ on Friday, October 30.
- Earlier this month, we got our first look at the new poster for the series.
- The new poster features The Mandalorian with The Child in tow aboard a Swoop, (a more dangerous version of the classic speeder bike) on their way across a large body of water.
- We know that numerous cast members have been added to the second season, including:
- In the second season, we know that The Mandalorian and the Child will continue their journey, facing enemies and rallying allies as they make their way through a dangerous galaxy in the tumultuous era after the collapse of the Galactic Empire.
- Recently, a trailer for the second season was released, and our own Star Wars specialist, Mike Celestino examined the trailer as only he could with a shot-by-shot analysis you can check out here.