We are well on our way to the arrival of the highly anticipated second season of The Mandalorian on Disney+. But, while we’re still a couple of weeks away, we will get to see an exclusive look at the new season this Monday on ESPN during Monday Night Football.
- As the official Disney+ Twitter account shared, a special look at season two of the Mandalorian will air during Monday Night Football on ESPN this Monday night.
- Monday NIght Football will begin on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET. though it’s likely the special look at the Mandalorian will not air until at least halftime of the game.
More on season two of the Mandalorian:
- Season two of The Mandalorian will debut on Disney+ on Friday, October 30.
- Earlier this month, we got our first look at the new poster for the series.
- The new poster features The Mandalorian with The Child in tow aboard a Swoop, (a more dangerous version of the classic speeder bike) on their way across a large body of water.
- We know that numerous cast members have been added to the second season, including:
- In the second season, we know that The Mandalorian and the Child will continue their journey, facing enemies and rallying allies as they make their way through a dangerous galaxy in the tumultuous era after the collapse of the Galactic Empire.
- Recently, a trailer for the second season was released, and our own Star Wars specialist, Mike Celestino examined the trailer as only he could with a shot-by-shot analysis you can check out here.