shopDisney has announced a new pair of Mickey ears coming to the store tomorrow, January 29, from Darren Wilson inspired by the Disney and Pixar film Up. Check them out below.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
UPDATE (1/29/21 7:30 am PT): Added more details, pictures and pricing for the hat.
Up Ear Hat by Darren Wilson
- The hat features Carl and Ellie as a young married couple on one side, and the other shows them in their golden years.
- The Ears include designs on both sides to correspond with the couple’s story and include:
- My Adventure Book
- Names and handprints from their mailbox
- Plane tickets for their trip to South America
- A map for Paradise Falls marked with the Grape Soda cap
- The inside of the hat is covered in a colorful balloon pattern to represent Carl’s floating house transportation.
More shopDisney Finds:
shopDisney has had a lot of great merchandise releases recently, here are a few we have covered.
- Marvel Lucha Libre Funko Pop! Figures made their way over to the website on January 25.
- In honor of 101 Dalmatians 60th anniversary, a set of pins were released, with one being exclusive to D23 Members.
- A new National Geographic collection arrived with new luggage, backpacks, and headwear.
- And today, The Mandalorian got its own streetwear collection inspired by the hit Disney+ series.
D23 Gold Members can currently save 20% off purchases of $65 or more instead of the usual 10% discount on shopDisney through the end of January, so if you’re looking to pick anything up and you are D23, you are in luck! Just use the code D23January at checkout.